Rent is due on the 1st of each month*. Real Property Management Select Sacramento does not send out reminders, and if rent is not paid on time, you may be assessed late fees.
All payments must be in the form of personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or ePayments. Checks can be written to RPM Select. Make sure to write your address in the check note.
You can mail payments to the following address:
2143 Hurley Way, Suite 103
Sacramento, CA 95825
Keys may be picked up at our office on your move-in date.
By the time you move in, you should have received the RPM Select Move-In Packet. The Move-In Damage Form will be included in this packet. The completed Damage Form must be returned to our office, with pictures for proof of damage, within 5 calendar days of moving into your home.
Tenants are responsible for the following (refer to your lease for specifics):
- Landscaping and yard care
- Testing and maintaining carbon monoxide and smoke detectors
- Keeping dryer and house vents clean
- Pest Control
- Maintaining water purification systems and water softeners
- Clogged drains when caused by the tenant